Picture This… Free Entertainment Downtown
Friday After 5 includes multiple venues of live entertainment along the beautiful Owensboro, Kentucky riverfront.
- The Friday After 5 Party at the Kentucky Legend Pier® at the Owensboro Convention Center – sponsored by Ruoff Home Mortgage.
- The NEW MAIN STAGE… Jagoe Home Riverfront Live Stage at the Holiday Inn Riverfront – sponsored by Jagoe Homes.
- The Atmos Energy Ampitheatre at McConnell Plaza – sponsored by Atmos Energy.
- The Kroger Street Fair on Veterans Boulevard includes vendors, unique children’s events and special appearances by your favorite cartoon land stars – sponsored by Kroger.
- Glenn’s Gospel on the River, a series of free concerts featuring gospel groups TBA – sponsored by Glenn Family Services.
- Glenn’s Worship on the Water, a free concert featuring Contemporary Christian groups – sponsored by Glenn Family Services.
- The beautiful Romain Subaru Overlook Stage near the signature fountains host the “Hottest Local Talent”
Kroger Street Fair – Fun For Everyone
Each week’s theme is different for the Kroger Street Fair. Back Again… We host kids Contests and invite the contestants to center stage at the Jagoe Homes Riverfront Live stage at Holiday Inn. Winner gets a Welborn Floral Kids Gift Basket! There might be some fun games for adults as well. We all meet at sundown to “Toast the Sunset” as it dips into the Ohio on our main Jagoe Homes Stage. Then the nightlife continues.
Policy for Venues
Holiday Inn and the Owensboro Convention Center will allow guests of all ages, however; anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 21.